- Choose appropriate educational toys for different age groups, considering your child's abilities and interests.
- Always read the instructions before using the toy or game and keep the product literature safely, for future reference.
- Toys for infants/toddlers should not have any sharp edges, and small parts.
- Let the kids play under your supervision.
- Don't allow the younger kids to use toys meant for the older ones.
- Keep these toys in a safe place, away from very young children.
- Check these toys at regular intervals for damage.
Source – http://www.buzzle.com/articles/educational-toys-for-infants-and-children.html
Tags – discovery toys
educational toys for boys
top educational toys
educational toys for 2 year olds
educational toys for 3 year olds
discovery toys educational toys
leapfrog educational toys
vtech educational toys