Blog Makeover!

Life In Special Education


Well, I've spent the last few hours giving my blog a makeover.  With all of the hoopla over the dreaded Dr. S word, I was afraid to leave my "Dr. S" inspired theme up.  So if you have grabbed my button in the past, I would appreciate it if you would grab the new button without any "Dr. S" inspired graphics.

How do you like the new look?  All of the beautiful graphics you see are from the AMAZING A-manda Creations.  Make sure you check out her blog/store.  I will be adding a button just for her on my sidebar as soon as I feed the critters my girls lunch and put them down for some magic rest time!

Photobucket
 
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

gadget,technology,gizmos,information,tips and tricks,apk,apps,mobile,messenger,device,android,hi tech gadgets,electronic gadgets,gadget gifts,gadget gizmos,spy gadgets,gadget for men,best gadgets,Mac,PC,Microsoft,HP, AT,Blackberry,Symbian,RIM,Samsung,Nokia,Apple,Casio,Asus,Acer,Linux,Windows,pocketPC,Compaq,wireless, Vodafone,T-Mobile,Telstra,Gigabyte,Toshiba,Siemens,Sony,Ericsson,solar gadget gadget,technology,gizmos,information,tips and tricks,apk,apps,mobile,messenger,device,android,hi tech gadgets,electronic gadgets,gadget gifts,gadget gizmos,spy gadgets,gadget for men,best gadgets,Mac,PC,Microsoft,HP, AT,Blackberry,Symbian,RIM,Samsung,Nokia,Apple,Casio,Asus,Acer,Linux,Windows,pocketPC,Compaq,wireless, Vodafone,T-Mobile,Telstra,Gigabyte,Toshiba,Siemens,Sony,Ericsson,solar gadget