And the winner is....

Thanks everyone for entering!  Since I had so many enter, I decided to give an extra prize to 2 other ladies. The grand prize goes to Ms. Richling!!  Ms. Richling, I will send your email to all of the teacher-authors who have donated a product and they will send you your file via email.  Please let me know which products you want from my store up to $20 and I will email them to you!

For 2nd and 3rd place winners, I will also give you $20 worth of products from  my store.  Congratulations Heather and Shawna!!  Just shoot me an email and let me know what you want!!  (mrs.banks.04 (at) gmail (dot) com)

Photobucket
 
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

gadget,technology,gizmos,information,tips and tricks,apk,apps,mobile,messenger,device,android,hi tech gadgets,electronic gadgets,gadget gifts,gadget gizmos,spy gadgets,gadget for men,best gadgets,Mac,PC,Microsoft,HP, AT,Blackberry,Symbian,RIM,Samsung,Nokia,Apple,Casio,Asus,Acer,Linux,Windows,pocketPC,Compaq,wireless, Vodafone,T-Mobile,Telstra,Gigabyte,Toshiba,Siemens,Sony,Ericsson,solar gadget gadget,technology,gizmos,information,tips and tricks,apk,apps,mobile,messenger,device,android,hi tech gadgets,electronic gadgets,gadget gifts,gadget gizmos,spy gadgets,gadget for men,best gadgets,Mac,PC,Microsoft,HP, AT,Blackberry,Symbian,RIM,Samsung,Nokia,Apple,Casio,Asus,Acer,Linux,Windows,pocketPC,Compaq,wireless, Vodafone,T-Mobile,Telstra,Gigabyte,Toshiba,Siemens,Sony,Ericsson,solar gadget