Dr. Seuss Dress Up?

Are you having a dress up day on Friday?  Our school is dressing up as your favorite storybook character.  Last year I dressed up as The Cat in the Hat.  I had a momentary memory loss about a student's fear of costumes.  When she walked into my classroom, she dropped everything she was carrying and tried to run out of the room.  I immediately began taking the costume off to help her calm down.  (Yes, I was wearing jeans and a tee underneath!)  She finally calmed down after I was in my regular clothes.  Since I have my students until they move to the middle school or "graduate" to resource, I have the same students for several years.  I decided that I didn't want to terrify her again, so I made Dr. Seuss tees for both of my daughters and myself.  We will be wearing these on dress-up day instead of costumes.

Photobucket
 
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

gadget,technology,gizmos,information,tips and tricks,apk,apps,mobile,messenger,device,android,hi tech gadgets,electronic gadgets,gadget gifts,gadget gizmos,spy gadgets,gadget for men,best gadgets,Mac,PC,Microsoft,HP, AT,Blackberry,Symbian,RIM,Samsung,Nokia,Apple,Casio,Asus,Acer,Linux,Windows,pocketPC,Compaq,wireless, Vodafone,T-Mobile,Telstra,Gigabyte,Toshiba,Siemens,Sony,Ericsson,solar gadget gadget,technology,gizmos,information,tips and tricks,apk,apps,mobile,messenger,device,android,hi tech gadgets,electronic gadgets,gadget gifts,gadget gizmos,spy gadgets,gadget for men,best gadgets,Mac,PC,Microsoft,HP, AT,Blackberry,Symbian,RIM,Samsung,Nokia,Apple,Casio,Asus,Acer,Linux,Windows,pocketPC,Compaq,wireless, Vodafone,T-Mobile,Telstra,Gigabyte,Toshiba,Siemens,Sony,Ericsson,solar gadget