Dr. Seuss Day and Workstations

I think most teachers just love Dr. Seuss and all of his wonderful books. I recently stumbled across a new blog (The 3am Teacher) that I already love and has made my life so much easier.  She has so many wonderful freebies and amazing graphics.  Her graphics are so wonderful I had to buy them FULL PRICE!!  (I never pay full price for anything!!)  My husband gives me a hard time, because I am such a sales stalker!  Anyway, I used her amazing graphics to create my new March Themed Workstations.  I created a bundle and I also have them each listed separately.  I hope you will check out both!!
(I did use a few graphics from scrappindoodles.com and http://amandacreation.com/  and https://www.thistlegirldesigns.com/shop/ as well.)


Now a freebie for you! Monster pointers you can make using craft sticks.   Click HERE!! 

Photobucket
 
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

gadget,technology,gizmos,information,tips and tricks,apk,apps,mobile,messenger,device,android,hi tech gadgets,electronic gadgets,gadget gifts,gadget gizmos,spy gadgets,gadget for men,best gadgets,Mac,PC,Microsoft,HP, AT,Blackberry,Symbian,RIM,Samsung,Nokia,Apple,Casio,Asus,Acer,Linux,Windows,pocketPC,Compaq,wireless, Vodafone,T-Mobile,Telstra,Gigabyte,Toshiba,Siemens,Sony,Ericsson,solar gadget gadget,technology,gizmos,information,tips and tricks,apk,apps,mobile,messenger,device,android,hi tech gadgets,electronic gadgets,gadget gifts,gadget gizmos,spy gadgets,gadget for men,best gadgets,Mac,PC,Microsoft,HP, AT,Blackberry,Symbian,RIM,Samsung,Nokia,Apple,Casio,Asus,Acer,Linux,Windows,pocketPC,Compaq,wireless, Vodafone,T-Mobile,Telstra,Gigabyte,Toshiba,Siemens,Sony,Ericsson,solar gadget