Stress Relief

We all know that teaching is very stressful especially now that our teacher evaluations are directly tied to our students' scores.  There's more and more pressure to get the kids to preform and show how hard you have worked.  So, here's my question.  What do you do for stress relief?  At school, I eat chocolate which is a terrible choice for so many reasons!  At home, I quilt.  Here's some pictures of my favorite quilts.

I made this quilt for a dear friend of mine who retired from teaching this year.


I made this quilt for a friend who is trying to raise money for world hunger.



I made this quilt for my daughter's amazing kindergarten teacher.


How do you keep yourself from going crazy with stress?
Photobucket
 
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

gadget,technology,gizmos,information,tips and tricks,apk,apps,mobile,messenger,device,android,hi tech gadgets,electronic gadgets,gadget gifts,gadget gizmos,spy gadgets,gadget for men,best gadgets,Mac,PC,Microsoft,HP, AT,Blackberry,Symbian,RIM,Samsung,Nokia,Apple,Casio,Asus,Acer,Linux,Windows,pocketPC,Compaq,wireless, Vodafone,T-Mobile,Telstra,Gigabyte,Toshiba,Siemens,Sony,Ericsson,solar gadget gadget,technology,gizmos,information,tips and tricks,apk,apps,mobile,messenger,device,android,hi tech gadgets,electronic gadgets,gadget gifts,gadget gizmos,spy gadgets,gadget for men,best gadgets,Mac,PC,Microsoft,HP, AT,Blackberry,Symbian,RIM,Samsung,Nokia,Apple,Casio,Asus,Acer,Linux,Windows,pocketPC,Compaq,wireless, Vodafone,T-Mobile,Telstra,Gigabyte,Toshiba,Siemens,Sony,Ericsson,solar gadget